The ÖPAV’s “developments in legislation” task force was established to analyze the past as well as current state of Austrian legislative processes with the goal of providing insights and recommendations for ÖPAV members. To this end, the task force regularly engages with experts and provides a platform for productive discourse in form of Business Breakfasts. In addition, there will be publications such as white papers containing recommendations as well as ÖPAV position papers on various relevant issues. The work of this task force is particularly relevant to keep up with the ever-changing political landscape.
- Discussion of central issues with the task force and external experts
- Hosting of Business Breakfasts as a platform for discussing relevant topics with ÖPAV members and external experts
- Show transparent and clear ways for participation and contribution in legislative processes
- Publication of white papers and ÖPAV position papers
- External communication of ÖPAV’s position
Lead: Bettina T. Resl
Please send questions and requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org